Who We Are
What Do We Collect?
The information we collect via the Website may include:
• Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
• Your anonymised IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website. By anonymising your IP address we ensure that it can not be used to identify you.
What Is A Cookie?
This website uses electronic cookies for anonymous analytics purposes to make sure that we are giving you the best website experience possible.
HTTP cookies are teeny pieces of data which are stored in your browser when visiting websites. These pieces of data can be set and received by a website and allow websites to better understand activity on their sites.
This website sets cookies using the third party service, Google Analytics for the purpose of tracking activity in and around this website anonymously.
What Do We Do With It?
Any Personally Identifiable Information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws including GDPR.
• We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes.
• We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us.
• Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
• No Personally Identifiable Information will be passed to a third party without your consent.
We use Google Analytics for our website performance measurement. Before being transmitted to Google, your IP address is anonymised and can not be used to identify you. Google has their own privacy and security policy.
If you submit data through our contact form, it is stored in our secure, restricted database. A copy is emailed to the relevant Klaklak employee. Nightly backups of our database are securely transmitted to a server within our studio which has restricted access.
Data is maintained until it is requested to be erased. Should you wish to see any data we may hold or wish us to delete any data we may hold, please contact us at email@example.com